Cain Carroll is an American speaker and author who teaches a method of personal development called Radiant Awakening. He is author of The Four Dignities, Partner Yoga, Mudras of India, Mudras of Yoga Card Deck, and creator of three instructional DVDs: Pain-Free Joints, Heal Neck & Shoulder Pain, and Digestive Power. Cain offers trainings and workshops worldwide. Visit his website for a schedule of events.
Some of the Chinese Wisdom Traditions Cain has studied:
- With Master Zhongxian Wu – EMei Shaking (Ritual of the Heart), Five Elements Qigong, Fire Dragon Qigong, Shamanic Tiger Qigong, 28 Lunar Mansions Qigong, Five Dragons Qigong, Shamanic Orbit Qigong, Wudang He Zhao Bao Taiji Chuan, Cha Dao, Dai Family Xinyi, Yijing Divination and Chinese Cosmology, calligraphy and Daoist talisman, Fu Shui, Hidden Immortal Sword, principles and practices of internal alchemy meditation, Classical Chinese Medicine theory and application, Daoist mudra and manta practice, qi healing, and more.
- With Liu Ming – Zuowang Meditation, Santi Nei Gong, Jie Qi (24 Qi Nodes) studies, Chinese Pole Star Astrology, Daoist Hygiene practices and principles of internal alchemy, Daoist cosmology, and Classical Chinese Medicine theory.
- With Dao Shi Nam Singh – Cooking with Chinese Herbs, Five Elements application for the culinary arts.
- With Liu Shan – Qigong for Joint Health, Daoist principles of food combining, Daoist hygiene and self-healing practices.
- Qigong for self-healing
- Radiant Awakening Courses
- Weekly Self-Healing Classes
- Weekly Meditation Classes
- Private Consultations (via phone and Skype)
Lifespheres Wisdom School
San Francisco Bay Area, California